Thursday, September 18, 2014

Dream job


My Dream job is one day go to the NFL to play the sport that I love. “Why you ask.” Well it just that when I was little I watch the NFL on TV and I could not take my eyes off the TV I watch every little thing in the game I was watching to every touchdown to every flag. I was so into the game and seeing how much it was in the game I wanted to play it and try to play in the NFL myself one day that dream is still alive. Anyway when it was football season I wanted to try football little league but I had to make my mom ok with the idea of me playing it. After asking over and over she finally said yes and I was happy so on the first day of practice I tried my best but it wasn’t good enough I was tried all the time and didn’t get the plays right it was the worst day of my life at that time. Then I just wanted to give up in my mind but I didn’t I made it through the season didn’t play much but made it. Then as time goes bay I loved football more and more that I couldn’t get enough of it and through me not giving up I am here at SEMO now but I’m going to try to make it in the NFL after my time is up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment