Sunday, September 14, 2014

college life


The main reason why I chose to go to SEMO is because of football it didn’t really matter what college I went to. No matter where as long I get the change to go to college and then play the sport I love. So I choose SEMO because they gave me in offer the change my life so I said yes to the offer when the coaches call me on my phone. I always want to go to college when I was little because I wanted to make something of myself so since I was having a little trouble in school just a little I knew right then and there that I had to go to college through football and I was good at it so I did my best in football and in school so I could get recruited for football for me to do that I have to stay on top of my grades and I did. Now I was in the race to pick a college to go to. So now I got to call the coaches that had entrust in me and so I go through all that then I have to wait on them to call me back I got an offer but I was waiting on something better and good thing I did. That’s when I get a call for SEMO and they told me that they were offering me and I told them I will take it and now here I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment